Senin, 04 Juli 2022

Forgetting games

Einstein once said that if you forget what you learned in school, you will never know. Last week I featured two games I haven't played in a while: Zelda's Legacy, Wild Breath, and World Tanks. I was thinking of using NFC cards from Amoiba Cheap Alternative for Zelda. I received an email from World of Tanks asking me to sign up for the annual bounty. It was a similar experience in both cases. It took some practice and tweaking to figure out how to activate the Zelda amoeba rewards. In World of Tanks, it was inconvenient for me to remember every tank strategy on every map, so I never started a battle.

That doesn't mean I've completely forgotten about these games. Zelda looked around to see where I was. I have a hydraulic map in my head, I go from one point to another without problems. And I remember without any problem that the rewards I received in World Tank were good. And I know that the world of tanks is so well handled that it overshadows the knowledge of the land, which should be well played.

Anyway, I can read it again. However, I'm about to start a new Zelda game, so Big Platform will quickly teach me all the controls. While exploring the joy of the game, I can wait until I forget the game. World of Tanks is taking longer to become "Jet Good" again, and playing isn't nearly as fun as managing the game. I've been standing for a few years now and readmission is a fairly long process that requires a lot of effort. I don't think I've ever disliked this game. First of all, because World of Tanks is a slow game .

I think I have a little memory, I forgot something in the games, for example, the controls. Or it's completely normal, because we want to remember implicit "muscle memory", motor skills and longer "experiences" than game descriptions. How has your experience been with rebooting old games?

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...