Minggu, 31 Juli 2022

Evanescent.

My tears fall as you speak.

But you can't see me, you broke me on the phone.

What a disgrace.


You weren't here anymore.

So the chair was covered in dust.

Then your son came to me.

He asked me to meet him from behind.

I wasn't sure, but I was close.


He stopped and smiled.

Then I felt his concern about what was happening.

And I was afraid of words.

But all I heard is you.

He asked me about you.


How can I explain this to him?

When else are you recycling all this mess?

How can I say that I still love you?

When you looked at me like I'm nothing?

How I wish you

When did you separate us?


You said we're fine.

But we continued.

It makes us bleed.


I know it's always been you.

You turned on the light while I was sleeping next to you.

When I was out of breath, you asked me to run.


We always complicate things.

You get tired and then you want to rest.

Take time to be guilty.


PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...