Rabu, 01 Juni 2022

Triangle Strategy - An unexpected opening

As I mentioned in my previous post about this game, I found the beginning of the triangular strategy to be linear and multi-faceted. But because of my experience with previous Square Enix games, I guess it's some kind of tutorial (and yes, a 10 hour tutorial isn't unusual for a Square Enix game) and eventually it will be the most open-ended final fantasy game. Now I'm at a stage where the game is opening up, not what I expected.

When I first discovered the balance of faith in Chapter 3, I rejected it as a gym. Yes, you can choose to go to Aesfrost or Hyzante, but in Chapter 4, you choose to return to the exact same path. But when the choice changes the next 4 chapters and changes the tone of the story, the balance of faith in Chapter 7 becomes a very serious choice. And as far as I understand it, the decisions in Chapter 9 have a bigger impact. And since all wars are governed by a triangular strategy, you can have at least the second part by making different choices.

What hasn't changed, however, is the basic structure of each chapter. If you don't skip conversations or engage in pointless forums, you'll spend more than half the game on discussion and history, and less than half the time on moving around. Of course not for everyone.

(Spoiler alarm!) Games with multiple stories often have a philosophical message they want to convey. In Strategy Triangle, the message shows that not only is choice important but low morality brings easy results, and that taking the highway is hard, but that it is the only way to achieve the best results. I found this article rather lighthearted. And being able to replicate a completely different story spoils the game. Yes, you can, but there is only one "morally right" one and you will be forced to become a hero if you purposely make a different choice in your next representative. I'm very tempted to start the game again and take the lowest morale and easy way first: in the end what you need to do is to "light up" the game and take the "gold" in the second pass. "Street.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...