Jumat, 03 Juni 2022

Old Man Ring - Final Part

I just removed the Ring Elden. I spent the last few days playing a new character, The Narrator, thinking that a head-to-head fighting character might be more fun. This is partly true: there are parts of the game, like Ashes of War, that wizards can not use because there is no ashes. And getting a weapon / shield / armor and improving it makes a lot more sense with melee characters.

It was then that I finally decided it was time to leave Limgrave and managed to use the trick of endless life to kill Margit Fell Omen. But the story still does not make much sense to me, and besides following the excellent instructions in Places of Grace, I still do not know what to do. So, with the help and support from YouTube, I started to understand the story by doing a kind of sprint from the top executives. It took a while until Starscourge Radahn realized something: Without outside help, I would never have encountered the tedious search chain needed to unlock this fight with the boss. And after I did that and killed Radahn, it still doesn’t make sense to me. And I still need outside help to figure out where to go.

It was then that I realized that even if I followed the story to the end, it would be difficult to come up with a satisfying story. So what is the purpose of the game? Overall, in RPG, what interests me is to master the battle system and progress (alternately) and follow the story. With the Elden Ring, I thought I could overcome a part of the battle and just explore and tell the story. But after a total of 39 hours, browsing becomes boring and the story is still very dark. It's time to dump her and move on.

Even though I found the Elden Ring draw interesting, I still thought it was a very flawed game in many ways. Not only technically, but also in game design, in terms of exploration. There has been a lot of talk about how the Elden Ring is a great open world game. But the Elden Ring is just an open world until it reaches a place. The locations are often quite linear, with elegant locations that let you know you are on the right track until you reach your main location. Often there is only one way to go from A to B in one place. You are often forced to follow a linear path because you can not climb, the jumps are very limited and you can only fall a certain distance without dying (this is true even though it is a trick of the god). . Even in the open world, I often have to make long detours from cliffs or mountains. It was not the most enjoyable exploration experience, nor was it like Breath of the Wild. Not as good as Assassin's Creed or Horizon games.

Overall, the Elden Ring is the Dark Souls best game. And the number of people who can enjoy Dark Souls games is small. For the average player, I would not recommend Elden Ring. And even with the cheat mode, the Elden Ring was an experience for me, but not great. I do not regret trying, but I have reached the limit of my patience with the game. There are not many features I like in a game. I prefer to play something like Strategy Triangle. Or play Breath of the Wild if I like more open world games.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...