Kamis, 09 Juni 2022

An interesting offer from Epic

Most of my PC games are on Steam. However, like many people, I also have an Epic account because they give you a free game every week (and often during these holidays). And after "purchasing" such a free game today, Epic gave me a $10 coupon for their current sale. You get a $10 coupon for every purchase, but surprisingly that includes a $0 purchase. This isn't the first time they've done this, the last time they've bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla for $25.

This time I picked one of the worst video games of all time: Cyberpunk 2077. Which, of course, has never been as enjoyable to play on PC as it is on PS4. Since its publication a year ago, it has been edited several times. The game is now half price on Steam and Epic, and with the addition of a $10 Epic coupon, you only paid $20 for the game. That's the level I thought I could risk. I don't plan to launch it now, but I doubt it will be much cheaper anytime soon.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...