Kamis, 09 Juni 2022

Cleaning up my Steam Wishlist

I do not know how to handle it, but most of the time I use Steam wishlist and I have to bookmark the games I heard, but I do not want to buy it right away. When there is a sale, I look at what games are for sale and decide if I really want to buy one. I have to clean my wish list from time to time because games accumulate faster than I want to buy. I currently have over 50 games listed there, and I was able to eliminate a few.

At this point, I was thinking of comparing my Steam wishlist to my computer game pass. I have games like Astria Ascending and Warhammer 40K Battlesector on my wish list, but it turns out I have free access to these games through the computer game pass. Sometimes I play a game on a computer game and then think of it as "negligent - played on other platforms" on Steam, but it's better to evaluate it than to buy a game I can get for free.

I removed another game from the wish list because Progress Studio stopped production and a related message from the publisher appeared on Steam. But most of the time I remove software left over by reviewing user reviews, I remove it from the wish list if the game is at least "extremely positive", and abandoned games quickly get negative reviews.

Unfortunately, my wish list is still a bit long. However, 15 games in it will come "soon" which means that they have not been released to Early Access yet. The other 21 are pre-ordered and I will be a little more careful before I buy. With the exception of this year's Wartales, I bought it at Recommendation earlier this year and it turns out to be one of the best computer games I've played all year.

The saddest note on my steamy wish list is War Territories . A turn-by-turn six-story historical war game looks beautiful, but not genuine. Steam tells me I added it to my wish list in 2014 and I have not yet decided to buy it or remove it from the list. Well, maybe I should be ashamed to buy an unfinished game on Steam and add it to my large library.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...