Rabu, 25 Mei 2022

PrUn alternative start - Constructor

This is part of my series comparing different starter packs on Semesta Sejahtera. This time I will talk about my beginnings as a designer. What can I mess with, but hey, learn it. The reason I am attracted to the profession of designers is that they manufacture the building materials and finished products needed to create new buildings. Since the launch of PrUn Steam Early Access, many new players have joined the game and played for a week or two, so now they are buying a lot of these building materials to expand their starting base. The price is high and that makes it an attractive career, at least for now.

Now for the designer's first recommended launch planet: Montem. That's why I should start. But instead, I try to combine the test designer, and test the ability to capture an unlisted launch planet by flying to it before building a base. I looked at Montem, saw there is little concentration of resources, and decided I would find a better starting point. I found a planet just 3 hops away, with a very good concentration of SIO, a component of gravel. The designer started with iron, limestone, polyethylene and silicone ore as raw materials, so I think staying on a SIO-rich planet would be a good start.

Well, it's not like that. I had to live in Monteem because limestone is used more than SIO. But the most important thing is that I have to stay in the same next exchange system, not just jump. It turns out that a lot of what you need as a designer is a little tricky. And as I mentioned in my previous post, that means you can not load much into the ship, so you have to fly a lot back and forth. This is an interesting change of pace compared to the Victualler, which has a longer production chain and lighter products, resulting in less frequent deliveries.

I would consider the starter constructor to be more difficult than Victualler. As a designer, you only get two buildings: the BMP Basic Materials Plant and the Mk1 PP1 Prefab Plant. So you do not even exploit any resources, but you will need a lot of materials to make things. And the initial refill does not last long, just about a day, depending on what you do. So the early game as a designer you really need a spreadsheet to decide what material you should buy to make in the first week, and then it turns out that you do not have enough money, even for a weekly amount. So you need to sell your merchandise quickly and fly back and forth between the bags of goods a few times just to get the wheels spinning.

For this reason, the initial profitability of MCG and BSE, at least at current prices, is higher than that of Victualler. Because I own two ships and * do not * use them to fulfill delivery contracts for other players this time, I decided not to sell my goods at Moria station, but to go to Hortus station, where my copy higher and lower priced for food and water. The various factions are designed to play a role in this universe, Moriah is heavy industry and construction, and Horts is a breadbasket. So, to get the best benefit, I have to buy consumables at Horts and minerals and ores in Morea.

I did not start perfectly as a designer, but I'm still trying to play around this race a bit and try to change it. The Victualler starts building more and does not require a lot of money to start initially, so you can build a fourth building relatively quickly. But as a designer, I was able to produce building materials myself for the construction of the 3rd and 4th building as soon as I made an economical installation and collected a proper supply of materials and consumables. It's hard to get started, but you might still be able to!

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...