Sabtu, 18 Juni 2022

Why is Aftermath so cheap?

In the past, Kickstarter board games were a good thing, relatively inexpensive. Take Gloomhaven, for example. If you're on Kickstarter, the regular version with plastic miniatures will set you back $79. If you go to Amazon's Gloomhaven today, you pay $116.99, which is already available at a discount of $139.99 MSRP. In 2021 I promised 99 euros for the non-miniature version of Agemonia (without the heroes) because I didn't want to pay 149 euros for the miniature version. Overcrowded games don't come cheap, so I didn't buy the new Descent for 175 MSRP (or about $140 off).

So I saw a video on YouTube with the best storytelling games and I found Plaid Hat Games effects. Now I like their Forgotten Waters so I watched some gameplay videos. I really liked what I saw. You are a group of rodents in a post-apocalyptic world. . The game features a colony management system between different missions, changing encounters and missions even if you look at the same map again. It made me think of the Realm of Death. You show in a beautiful and more comfortable way. The set comes with 23 plastic heroes: monsters (cardboard character for fewer monsters), these plastic figures are surprisingly large. And how many are all the works? $85 MSRP, but less than $50 off at Amazon.com . I bought the English version on Amazon.de for €60 which is still a steal as it will be too late with the cost of shipping from the US to Europe.

Why is this game so cheap compared to games with similar components and smaller or smaller miniatures? One possibility is that the match will take place in 2019, before inflation and shipping costs rise and no one has yet adjusted the price to the new reality. Another possibility is that some board game companies that have games without crowdfunding remain conservative on pricing. The growing demand for all Kickstarter board games, which are always in high demand behind closed doors, has convinced some other companies that they can get more customers by pocketing money and blaming inflation. I must admit that I have sponsored some of these games at prices that I am not sure are correct, or limited their basics. But with collection prices rising, he could lose additional campaign funding next year.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...