Sabtu, 04 Juni 2022

Elden Ring - An experiment

Like I said in my previous post, I think I'm too slow to take the necessary steps to kill the Elden Ring leader. However, Elden Ring has a lot of other content besides the mafia bosses. And with many comparisons to 97 Metacritic and Breath of the Wild, I would like to try this game out. So I decided what I really needed was to learn how to do it right.
  1. I bought the Elden ring and am now installing it. I will play regularly and see how far I can go, if I can make progress, and then the accumulation of enough progress will be enough to really kill the mafia boss.
  2. As expected, if the Elden Ring latency issue is too high for me, I'll use WeMod to cheat. But for starters, I will only use an unlimited number of successful packages and won't go into other aspects of the game.
  3. If I get to know the game better, I will try more accurate ways to cheat, for example, in the WeMod option "Reduce game speed" or "Change the maximum HP". Or I'll try to cheat in important meetings.
The main problem, and thus the subject of this experiment, is how a slow player like me can use the cheating techniques available to make the game easy enough without completely depriving me of all the fun. Many games somehow have god-like deception, but it can make the game *really* easy, so it's no more exciting than the original version.

I must say that changing the difficulty level of the board game is easier. I have successfully "tweaked" the adventures of Roll Player to make it more challenging and make Dragonfire easier without interrupting the game. There are tools like Cheat Engine or WeMod for PC games or cheat modes built in, but these tools are often somewhat limited in capabilities. One way God can change the game difficulty level from 100% to 0% if it is 75% or 50%.

I chose Elden Ring for this experiment based on what I hear in different opinions because a lot of open world research is at risk. I love intelligence. And often the most interesting part of learning from the game is not related to your reaction time. I loved Zelda: Breath of the Wild and could play it without cheating (although that would be difficult on the Switch), although I didn't fight well with BotW and couldn't. Do not turn on the main DLC mode.

Somewhere along the way, this is a desperate attempt by a big player to survive the most exciting game on the market today, even though it usually requires the reactions of a younger player. I realize I'm not the target audience, but I refuse to be left out entirely.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...