Rabu, 08 Juni 2022

Canon i-SENSYS LBP623Cdw Color Laser Printer

I do not like inkjet printers. It may have improved from last time, but at least last time I struggled a lot not to use the printer for a while because the paint has to dry in my mouth. Another problem is that the paint in the document was painted with a little moisture. It was enough to infect them. That's why I've been using laser printers for a long time. I bought the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n a few decades ago, my first color laser printer. She's been serving me for a long time, but recently she's shown her age. I think the problem is that the printer paper moves away from the various rubber rollers and over the years the rubber hardens and loses its grip.

When my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said I could use a new color laser printer. It did not work. We went to a big electronics store in the area, and they did not have a laser printer. Global disc shortages, transportation problems, have increased. Even on Amazon, more affordable models can not do that. Fortunately, the situation improved after Christmas and I just bought the i-SENSYS LBP623Cdw color laser printer from Amazon. It was a mistake because I did not check the MSRP and did not realize that the third-party seller in the Amazon Marketplace was paying me correctly. I can get cheap prints directly from Canon.

In addition to the publisher's surplus, I'm very happy. Not much faster than the old HP model. It also has automatic two-sided printing; On my previous printer, I first had to print a few pages, put the paper back in the tray without confusing, and I had to print equal pages to get two directions. On top of that, the Canon printer had WiFi and it was very easy to set up with the network. I installed the software on the CD, but I was able to connect to the printer without using any special software or driver on the laptop. Network printing is much easier for me now. Print quality is also very good, so I bought this special model: it first appeared in the German test Stiftung Warentest , the Federal Consumer Protection Agency performs consumer product comparison tests.

The thing I do not like about the new printer is that it only tells you the percentage of color patterns. As my HP printer, you do not have to guess how many pages are left. The toner cartridges that come with my printer are marked as "start" and I do not think they have much toner. So I ordered 4 high power color cartridges and this time I thought it was cheaper on Amazon than on the Canon website. And yes, the 4-color pattern MSRP is higher than your imported printer MSRP, which is why the new printer comes with a lower capacity pattern. But it is estimated that the maximum capacity of the cartridge will be 2,300 pages, which is enough for home use. And unlike paint, they do not dry out. So I bought the original Canon cartridge; You can get a "compatible" pattern for less money, but if you do it right and in case of a crisis, both you and the pattern provider will take no responsibility.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...