Senin, 30 Mei 2022

Prosperous Universe

After moving away from MMOs, I started playing games again. The game is called Rich Universe , first released in 2017, now Reboot and now available on Steam. It's basically EVE Online, with no battles and all the good parts. :) In other words, a spreadsheet simulator. A game where you create objects in an imaginary galaxy, then export and trade them. It's one of the slowest games I've ever seen, and everything you do takes hours or days in real time. This is a great game and I love it!

For some players, I can see that the Prosperity Universe doesn't even feel like a game: it has very little graphics and no action. You do not unlock the controller keys to achieve your goals; Instead, plan carefully for the next few days and move slowly. You start with a real estate company, and as I see it now, it takes me about a month to double the value of the property. However, the number of hours I need to be online per month is limited. Yes, I'm used to letting those slow games run in the background all day, but after some initial planning, I'll probably play for a few minutes once or twice a day.

For me, the lack of interest in answer-based skills is a plus. But I think everyone likes the talented game. I didn't have much fun with the Eldon Ring because I couldn't press the right controller buttons for a few milliseconds. I have careful long-term planning skills and you have to plan one day in real time, if you make a mistake, you have to wait a day or two, I'm not afraid. I've been playing this game for a few months now, because for a rich universe, it doesn't make sense to just play for a few days. You can do a lot of things in the game for free, but 7 to 7 a month gives me access to the local market for a "PRO license".

When you can grow your business to do what you want, there are several start-up packages in the world of prosperity. I bought a very simple Victorian who specializes in growing and processing food. So my starting point was two pioneer houses to house my workers, a planetary water pump, a farm to produce collected water, and, for example, a home robot to turn these products into basic rations. Pioneers are only the shortest of the five staff members. Each part of the template requires different materials, which affects your satisfaction and efficiency. For the pioneers, two of these items are basic food and drinking water; I can do both alone. This makes Victualler a good choice for beginners because the basic items you need will never run out and there is always a stable market for others. The game also tells you that there is currently a low, medium or high demand for that first course and that there are no high interest rates.

However, I started with textbooks and other non-recommended lessons. There are planets suitable for agriculture. The proposed planet will be full of people who will follow this advice, and I thought the pace of change would be slower. So I chose a planet farther away from the next station, near that station, where there were no agricultural planets. So, better prices for the main parts I made. But it will take a day and a half to get to this station as soon as possible (with maximum fuel consumption). This requires me to look carefully at my purchases. There are more than 4,000 planets in the game, and they all have different terms and resources for different sectors. Therefore, the possibilities are endless. And everything you can prepare can be used alone for the next round, or it can be sold to another player in a large player-based economy. This is very exciting for me.

I also like the fully customizable user interface. You can create a series of screens and place several squares of different sizes on each of these screens. You can then fill in the blanks with the command that gives you the information you need. You can easily create a single series for your home screen and another series for your financial screen, but for a variety of features, from multiple chat windows to a review of local market conditions. The installation takes a bit of work, but in the end you get exactly the user interface you want.

I don't expect many of my readers to be involved in such a slow game in a few months. But if you're playing Prosperus Universe, you can use the USR Tobold command in the game to talk to me.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...