Jumat, 03 Juni 2022

Rise of Cultures

I've been playing Shop Titans on Steam and iPad for over a year now. Steam says I've been playing it for 3742 hours, which has a very bad effect. In fact, Shop Titans runs in the background on my computer, and when I do other things, I regularly go to this window, hit a few buttons, and go back to what I was doing before. However, I am now at level 71 and progress has slowed. My character is full, I have all the recipes you can get without real money, my guild buildings are at a level that seems impossible to go to the next level. It's time to dump them and move on.

That doesn't seem like a big deal. Don't have to play a million games in the App Store instead ? Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT isn't for me either. When you are offering a small or stolen game it is really hard to find a game that does not have a leg for your buck faked. And compared to Steam, the App Store's comparative browsing system is virtually non-existent. Even when Google searches for the best mobile games, scams are usually found on paid websites to promote more successful games. I still can't find a good way to find decent games in the App Store, I stumbled upon it.

For example, I like city building games. However, most of them are PVP games in the App Store. Simple business model. You can play for free, in this case you aim, but other players aim. Or you can spend a fortune in another robbery. Since players interact with each other, developers do not have to present much content. Complete scandal.

So I was very happy to discover the rise of culture . Despite the name, which comes from the name PvP City games, Rise of Cultures is an authentic PvE game. It has real game content. There is a part of the city building where you have to organize your buildings to give "luck". You must build strategically located buildings to increase the productivity of your other buildings. Then there's the part where you win PvE battle zones, which gives you more urban expansion. You can join up to 20 players in the union, রয়েছে there is a weekly PvE Treasure Hunt event that you can do together. And of course there are ways to spend money fast, you can play completely free without stealing your city from other players.

I don't know how funny the rise of culture is. You take your city from the "historic" period to the Bronze Age. I made some progress, joined a nice guild and now after playing for about 2 weeks I am very happy with the game. I think the content will run out one day, but it's good.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...