Kamis, 02 Juni 2022

Malhya, Lands of Legends

I'm very limited to this year's Kickstarter/Gamefound board game and don't endorse anyone. I am sometimes tested, but in the end I often think that the game is not my style, the projects are not strong enough or too expensive. But this weekI'm defending Malia, a Kickstarter legend . And I want to explain why he stands out so much.

First of all, as a board game, my favorite stories are fantasy adventure games. So there are stories, choose your adventure style, there are board game elements like tactical combat, money management. It has a "world exploration adventure", the perfect prison journey. This is the kind of game I would like to see on Kickstarter, because you need a lot of elements to integrate all these elements into a game, and it's worth it. In this case, 140 euros, since the game has miniatures, is still very reasonable. Yes, I want the €100 version, but unfortunately not. After all, these games are nothing more than a "small" size that only increases the price, in fact they are not very useful to play.

The reason I believe in Project Malchaya is because I know very little about history. This game will start in 2019. When I go to Essen Spiel in 2021 I will be able to see the game. Before that, the game was very enjoyable. This is not a "let's give money and then develop a game" project. He first developed the game completely, then spent a lot of money on production. This is a company that has launched several other Kickstarter projects, so this is a relatively strong bet. And since this is not their first radio station, they have chosen some important details of the ship to add to the unpleasant surprises, such as VAT or other sales taxes in the future. Luckily for me, the company was not far from France, so for me it cost about 20 euros. The shipping costs are very understandable. And yes, it’s worse than useless, it takes time and resources, and it doesn’t bring sales.

As the game progresses, you can find a copy of the board game channel in the form of a prototype review copy on YouTube. Watching a game being played or shown is a great way to determine if you want to support it. But I don't think this is the biggest deal against Kickstarter. You can buy this game at retail for €150 or €165 (I saw two different MSRP levels). But the giveaway might be small (Kickstarter still has 2,000 subscribers) I'm not sure any game will fit retailers around the world. So I'm glad I did it and I have peace of mind.

PERUBAHAN FISIKA

KATA PENGANTAR: Puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Esa atas segala limpahan Rahmat, Ina, Taufiq dan Hinaya yang memungkinkan saya untu...